Thursday, November 27, 2008

Clubbin Lovin Drunkin Pt. 1

Well, made it to Greensboro, people. I like it here though, I mean my great aunt's house and cousin's house. Met cousins for the first time here. I'm the one who threw the first flame because my cousin Gabby wanted to know if me and brother wanted to go to the club. I said "Oh I don't know. If I go in there, I might leave with fleas." My mom told my aunt, who is A&T alumni, "he's talkin about the Aggies". LOL She got up so quick ready to beat me for that hahaha. We went onto the club tonight though. We went with my cousin Gabby (damn, she's my cousin...agggh good blood) and her friends. They're mad cool too. We were havin too much fun in the club. I mean I'm glad I went because I was hesitant to go at first. I have no regrets except for the smoke smell that I came in with. OH, I don't drink/smoke people. But Part 2 of this blog will come tomorrow because its sort of a longer blurb/story dealin with what happened when we had to cut our blubbin short. Goodnight.

No comments: