Tuesday, November 25, 2008

John Legend: Evolver Pt. 2


This is John Legend's best. It just flows. I can really relate to it forreal forreal. I figured out the formula to listen to new CDs too. Listen to the whole thing full out. Go to the first breakthrough song. In this case it was Track 8: This Time. This track really touched me and made me miss my girl even more. [Oh God...another blog]. This album has its perks. I especially like Quickly ft. Brandy. Next listen to the songs after the outbreak song. See how good it flows if it does. Obviously with Evolver, it flowed great. After that, listen to the tracks before the breakthrough song over and over and over. Then when you're ready, listen to the whole thing. Ha! it works. And thats the fact about this one. Evolver just works! This is the level that he's at and he's not afraid to show it.
Final Score: A-

No comments: