Thursday, November 27, 2008

Clubbin Lovin Drunkin Pt. 2

Alright, since I had to go to sleep last night because it was about 5:30AM lol. Anyways, my cousin had a bit too much to drink, yet a little too much fun.... We had to cut our clubbing early and go to the hospital after the club 'nurse' called the hospital. So me, my bro, her roomates and company ran off to the hospital. Her roommate, I forgot her name...Lisa or somethin is mad funny though, she really needs her own sitcom haha. So we waited in the waiting room for an hour and 15 till my cousin [because Gabby is her daughter] came and got me and my bro. Met Chris and Quonell there. After a mocha late' and a freakin HOT chocolate that burned my tongue, it was time to go. I wonder what Earl [the rabbit] was thinkin when we got home that late. Gabby's fine now too.... lol. Thanks for a great experience in the first night here in Greensboro, NC! Thanks to Gabby, Liz, Lisa, Chris, Quonell, and Amber!

No comments: